The Straight Shooter is a patented (#61/205,431) manually operated and cost effective device used to consistently launch balls at different trajectories to train softball and baseball players through repetition with quality. It takes away the need to hit a ball and allows for more catchable and playable balls to keep practices and players involved.
The Straight Shooter is designed to be used for both outfield and infield training.It has the ability to throw fly balls, line drives, and ground balls accurately, which allows players to get quality repetitions.It has the ability to be used at short distances with safety balls for younger ballplayers. It launches softballs up to 275ft, and launches vertically for practicing infield pop-ups.
Design is a flat net with durable steel and fiberglass design. No guide wires needed as it is very stable. It sets up in only 90 seconds. Free carry bag included. Play Anywhere-Play Now.
• Folding indoor/outdoor net sets up in less than 90 seconds with no screws, snaps, or tools required
• Ideal for softball and baseball soft toss training
• Sturdy, rigid steel and fiberglass pole construction
• 13-pound weight
• Includes convenient carrying bag
• Watch live practices featuring national
softball power Florida Gators
• Keep your practices moving and your
• Learn strategies to produce runs using an
explosive offensive system
• Go behind closed doors and sit in on
Gator team meetings
This all-inclusive, six-disc set is a master-class on how to organize and run practices that build championship teams. You get to watch everything that goes on in the clubhouse, in the cages, with pitchers & catchers, base running, conditioning, team defense, circuit work, split defense, short game, on-field BP and more!
Pocket Radar utilizes a Doppler radar signal sensing and processing system coupled with re-engineered microwave and antenna components to deliver powerful performance in a device compact enough to easily fit into a shirt pocket. Accurate to within 1 mile per hour, Pocket Radar is able to take 10,000 speed measurements using one set of AAA batteries. Its small size and easy-to-use point-and-shoot functionality means that Pocket Radar users can get right to the action, while others are still setting up and turning on their traditional, bulky radar speed guns.
• Only 4.5 Ounces; Pocket Radar takes the Gun out of
• Great Range: up to 120 feet away for a baseball,
up to 1/2 mile away for a car
• Incredibly convenient to use; One Button, Instant On,
Point and Shoot Interface
• Accuracy +/- 1 MPH; Rugged and portable design
• Includes Hard Shell Case, Batteries, Wrist Strap, Quick Start Guide/Manual and 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
*Note: First Choice Softball (FCS) features sponsor product links for informational purposes only. All product details including availablity and listed prices on
First Choice Softball.com are based on information available at the time a product was posted. Availabilty and pricing may differ at any time from what is shown on
these pages and are subject to change without notice. All final product information is the responsiblity of each individual seller. First Choice Softball makes every effort to verify correct information, however FCS assumes no liability for incorrect information posted on this website.